2012-07-11,12 IOGANY 2012 Annual Summer Meeting – Findley Lake, NY
July 11-12, 2012 (Wed-Thu)
Peek’n Peak Resort & Conference Center
1405 Olde Rd, Findley Lake, NY 14736
TECHNICAL SEMINAR, GOLF TOURNAMENT, CLAY SHOOT TOURNAMENT, BARBECUE AND EQUIPMENT SHOW
Wednesday, July 11th
8:45 am – 3:15 pm: Technical Seminar (lunch included)
Speakers & Titles:
- The Albany Perspective-NYS Legislative Update: Jim Carr, Hinman Straub, P.C.
- NYSDEC Regulatory Update: Brad Field, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- Town Drilling Bans-Dryden and Middlefield Appeals: Scott Kurkoski, Levene, Gouldin & Thompson, LLP
- Unconventional Resource Development and Stakeholder Engagement: Lindsey Dingmore, XTO Energy Inc.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Due Diligence in the Appalchian Basin: Historic Operators Meet the Shale Revolution: Michael Joy, Reed Smith, LLP
- Current Leasing Activity and Trends in NY, OH, & PA: Kristin Pierce, Alex McElroy, Dan Silber, Elexco Land Services, Inc.
- Shale Plays: Paradigm Shifting From Scarcity to Abundance: Scott Rotruck, Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- Lesson Learned in Dimmock-What Operators Should Know: George Stark, Cabot Oil & Gas Corp.
- Update from Washington plus screening of "Truthland": Chris Tucker, FTI Consulting, Inc./EID
7:00 pm: Get Acquainted Cocktail Reception
Thursday, July 12th
8:00-8:30 am: Golf Tournament – Cash prizes!
9:00 am: Sporting Clays Shoot at Critter Path: Must provide your own transportation to location. Cash prizes!
12:00 pm: 32nd Annual Barbecue & Oilfield Equipment Show – Lunch and dinner provided. Vendor displays, great food, door prizes and music throughout the day!
More information: http://www.iogany.org/files/IOGANY2012SummerMtgBrochure.pdf