OGA 4: Panel Discussion – Drilling & Completions
Panel II: Drilling and Completions
- Lowering the cost to drill: How to make money when gas sells for $1.50 Mcf
- Analyzing the potential of self-sufficient power: The change from diesel to natural gas-powered drilling rigs
- Increasing production with fewer rigs: how shale drilling has changed the rules of the game
- Addressing the challenge of sourcing water: Are new pipelines a financially and environmentally viable alternative to transport by truck?
- Evaluating the role of wastewater: Recycling, injection wells and barging
- Assessing the impact of monster wells: a look at some of the most productive wells on earth, located in the Marcellus & Utica Shale region
- Comparing wet and dry gas drilling – what are their comparative strengths and weaknesses?
- Illustrating the current landscape of acreage positions by E&Ps for both the Marcellus & Utica
Moderator: Jim Willis, Editor, Marcellus Drilling News
Speakers: Eric Luckey, Completions Engineer, Noble Energy
Dennis Degner, Director of Operations, Range Resources
Brett Schellenberg, Marketing Executive, Orion Drilling
Bryan Dickson, North East Division Engineering, FTS International