Williams Buys Out EVEP Interest in Utica East Ohio Midstream for $575M

small potatoesIn early February, MDN told you that EV Energy Partners, a company with a huge amount of leased acreage in the Ohio Utica Shale region, was looking to sell its 21% interest in Utica East Ohio (UEO)–a midstream/pipeline company operating in Ohio (see EVEP Wants to Sell Interest in Utica East Ohio/More Utica Acreage). Yesterday EV announced they found a buyer–none other than Williams, EV’s partner in UEO. Williams currently owns 49% of UEO and is paying EV $575 million in cash to relieve them of their 21%, for a grand total operating interest of 70% ownership…

Please Login to view this content. (Not a member? Join Today!)
You do not have permission to view the comments.
Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.