Deloitte’s 2016 Survey: O&G has Finally Turned the Corner

Survey saysEach year the consultants at Deloitte conduct a survey of oil and gas industry professionals. What does this year’s 2016 survey find? The survey, titled “2016 Oil and Gas Industry Survey” (full copy below) finds that 24% of industry executives believe the recovery has already begun, while 33% believe it will begin in early 2017, for a combined 57% who say we’ve either already turned the corner, or soon will. The long, dark night appears to be over and we’re just now seeing the crack of dawn again. Here is what the people who eat, sleep and drink oil and gas say about our cherished industry…

Please Login to view this content. (Not a member? Join Today!)
Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.