For those who live in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre orbit, MDN is pleased to call attention to a free shale energy seminar being held next Wednesday (May 24) in Dallas, PA. Borton-Lawson, Cabot Oil & Gas, UGI Energy Services, UGI Utilities, Williams, and in conjunction with ACT for America and the Back Mountain Chamber of Commerce, will host the “Think About Energy Briefing” on Wednesday, May 24 from 8-10am at Misericordia University. Natural gas will be the main topic of discussion. At the event presenting will be MDN friends Bill desRosiers (Cabot O&G) and Mike Atchie (Williams), among others. Here’s the deets for how you can attend…
Please join Borton-Lawson, Cabot Oil & Gas, UGI Energy Services, UGI Utilities, Williams, and in conjunction with ACT for America and the Back Mountain Chamber of Commerce, on May 24, 2017 for a discussion on the latest natural gas trends and topics.
Experts will discuss:
- Natural gas production, which exceeded 5 trillion cubic feet in 2016!
- Natural gas supply and pricing forecasts
- Transmission and local pipeline build-out
- Combined heat and power (CHP)
- Liquefied and compressed natural gas
- The 20-year, $84.5 million plan to design, build, operate and maintain 29 compressed natural gas fueling stations located at transit facilities around Pennsylvania over the next five years.
- Pennsylvania’s new $24 million Pipeline Investment Program (PIPE)
- The role of natural gas in electric generation, and much more!
DATE AND TIME:
Wed, May 24, 2017
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
301 Lake Street
Dallas, PA 18612