MDN is proud to partner with Petrochemical Update, now owned by Reuters Events, to promote the forthcoming Northeast US Petrochemical Conference & Expo 2020, being held June 29-30 in Pittsburgh. As part of that event, Petrochemical Update recently released the Northeast Petrochemical Industry Market Outlook 2020 report. We have details below on how you can get a free copy. Also below are details on how to register for the upcoming June conference–and save $150! Please join MDN at this year’s event. We promise it will be well worth your time.
The American Chemistry Council estimates the Appalachian petrochemical industry could attract over $30 billion in capital investment, create more than 100,000 permanent jobs and increase business revenue by $30 billion annually. It’s huge! And it’s all connected to the Marcellus/Utica shale industry.
Petrochemical Update has just released its Northeast Petrochemical Industry Market Outlook 2020 report. This exclusive complimentary (free!) report provides analysis on the region’s most pressing challenges, developments and trends facing the Northeast US petrochemical industry in 2020 and beyond.
Exclusive features of the report include:
- Comprehensive Project Updates: Stay ahead of the curve with comprehensive updates on every major Northeast project
- Latest Regional Analysis: Understand the economic benefits and challenges of the region including feedstock availability & market proximity
- Market Round-Up: Including a look at other Downstream developments within the region and an overview of the growing environmental opposition
Join MDN at the conference/expo!
The Northeast US Petrochemical Conference & Expo 2020 (June 29-30, Pittsburgh) is THE MOST significant meeting place for Petrochemical & Chemical professionals in the US Northeast. Period. If you are looking for ONE business meeting to attend this year, this is the one. No other event can offer you the same learning, networking and business opportunities.
Our friends at Petrochemical Update have extended an EXCLUSIVE $150 DISCOUNT for MDN readers. Simply click the link below and use discount code EXCLUSIVE150 by close of business Friday, February 21st. That’s the hard deadline. DO NOT WAIT.
Secure your place NOW to see our best ever line up including:
- Dr. Antonis Papadourakis, President & CEO, LANXESS Corporation
- Christopher Jahn, President & CEO, American Chemistry Council
- David Hooker, President, Mountaineer NGL Storage LLC
- Jerry James, President, Artex Oil Company
- Denise Brinley, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Governor’s Office of Energy
In June, some 1,000 petrochemical professionals will gather to share business-critical insight and create new business opportunities. If you are serious about ROI and capturing your piece of the Northeast’s booming Petrochemical market, you CANNOT afford to miss it!
Here is what you will get in just 2 days:
- Access to all active and new market players in one place, at one time, to create partnerships for success – As Northeast’s only petrochemical event for the 5th year running, you’ll meet 1000+ attendees, 30+ speakers, 60+ exhibitors and hear focused learning, strategic insight and business development opportunities from the regions biggest player. No other event has a phone book like ours – if you want to meet the likes meet the regions VIPs you need to be here.
- Receive all you need to know about current and future projects and lucrative development opportunities from 30+ hand-selected speakers – Executives from Shell, LANXESS, Bechtel, the American Chemistry Council and many more will share their future plans for the industry and what they require to do so.
- Meet serious industry collaborators to secure market share as a developer, supplier or advisor – This event is where the early commercial relationships are formed amongst Northeast Petrochemical developers, financiers and supply chain players. Miss it and miss your best opportunity to build your US Petrochemical business. Remember – only the early movers will reap the rewards!