Each year the folks at Petrochemical Update (now owned by Reuters Events) hosts two concurrent events in Houston, Texas: Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics Conference & Exhibition, and the Downstream Conference & Exhibition. This year’s events were due to be held in June. That has just changed. Due to the virus pandemic and travel restrictions, both events will now be virtual. Same great speakers and topics, but now you can tune in to hear them. The best part? IT’S FREE!
The folks at Reuters Events have even figured out how to how virtual meeting rooms where attendees can connect, which is (of course) one of the main benefits of attending such trade shows/conferences.
Yesterday we received the following email from Petrochemical Update about the petchem event going virtual:
The global pandemic and oil price crash has created one of the most challenging environments the modern world has ever experienced. How the downstream supply chain community collectively reacts will impact this sector and associated industries for generations to come.
We have therefore decided not to cancel, but to reinvent the Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics 2020 Conference as a virtual event. Insight has never been more critically needed and we have the platform to deliver this much need information right to your fingertips.
Check out the full, comprehensive free virtual offering here, with 15+ sessions to choose from and 40+ downstream & supply chain executive speakers providing real time case studies, lessons learned and future outlooks in the North American Supply Chain & Logistics space.
There are so many reasons why you and your team should tune in. Here is what you can expect from PSCL Virtual 2020 (11th June) –
- Free to attend – We understand times are tough. Downstream has given us a lot so we think it is time to give back. This year you can attend the virtual event for free to continue your learning and virtual networking in 2020.
- Business Critical Insight – We are bringing you the power of PSCL 2020 to your fingertips. PSCL 2020 will be hosted alongside Downstream 2020 as part of a 3 day business critical online meeting! With 150+ world-class presentations, panels, interviews and exclusive COVID-19 and Oil Price Crash updates, our content is unparalleled in scope and expertise.
- Maximised Interactivity – It is the interactions that make events special. That is why we are ensuring that all presentations, fireside chats, panels and everything else you can think of will have full interactivity capability, including live Q&A, audience polls and much more!
- Continued 1-2-1 Networking – Connect with your fellow attendees and potential new partners through a dedicated virtual meeting platform. You will be able to message, schedule meetings and use virtual meeting rooms to ensure even in isolation you are not isolated from new connections, ideas and partnerships.
- A Brand-New Virtual Exhibition – Search through 50+ exhibitors from your own desk. Whether you are work in construction, operations, or supply chain, you’ll be able to find the latest services and technology solutions across your entire plant lifecycle.
From our team to yours, we hope you are keeping safe. Let me know if you have any questions. See you there!
Register now! Click the links below.
Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics (June 11)
Downstream 2020 (June 9-11)