It’s time to enter the 2016 Northeast Oil & Gas Awards contest! As in previous years, Marcellus Drilling News is pleased to promote the annual Oil & Gas Awards for the northeast, held each year in Pittsburgh. The 2016 event will be held on March 30 and nominations for 25 different categories are now open (see the list below). It costs nothing to nominate your own company–or someone else’s company–for an award. Finalists for each award are asked to sponsor a table at a gala ball/event (that’s how the event is paid for). It’s time to take a shot at having worthy companies–yours or someone else’s–recognized for the good work done in our beloved industry…
Awards Gala Dinner – March 30, 2016 – Pittsburgh, PA
U.S. National Partner
The 2016 Northeast Oil & Gas Awards are a platform for the oil and gas industry to demonstrate and celebrate the advances made in the key areas of environmental stewardship, efficiency, innovation, corporate social responsibility and health & safety.
The Northeast Industry Summit will take place during the day, immediately preceding the 4th Annual Awards Gala Dinner. The Northeast Industry Summit will provide an extended platform to deliver strategic and operational business insights that have clear commercial benefits. The draft agenda will be released shortly.
Listed below are the categories for the 2016 Northeast Oil & Gas Awards. Good Luck!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE – December 10, 2015
- Award for Drilling Excellence
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Award for Geophysical Excellence
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion
- Breitling Energy Future Industry Leader
- Construction Company of the Year
- Consultancy of the Year
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year
- Engineering Company of the Year
- General Industry Service Award
- Industry Leader
- Industry Supplier of the Year
- Law Firm of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year
- New Technology Development of the Year
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year
- Recruitment Agency of the Year
- Risk Management Company of the Year
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year
- Trucking Company of the Year – Presented by Kenworth
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship
- Water Management Company of the Year
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions regarding any of the above categories.