MDN editor Jim Willis has once again partnered with NGI (Natural Gas Intelligence) to bring you a great (and FREE) opportunity to learn more about everyone’s favorite twin shale plays: The Marcellus and Utica Shales. NGI produces a mountain of data and information as part of their research and development efforts, publishing it in a Shale Plays Factbook, which costs $179. However, because of MDN’s special partnership with NGI, they have agreed to combine the Marcellus/Utica sections from the Factbook into a special primer, available free for MDN readers only. Here’s what’s in the Marcellus/Utica Shale Primer, a few sample pages, and how you can get a copy instantly…
NGI’s Marcellus/Utica Shale Primer Includes:
- Insight and analysis from NGI’s analysts
- Marcellus & Utica net acreage positions
- Local major pipelines and proposals
- A list of counties underlaid with Marcellus & Utica
- More background info than you can shake a dowsing stick at!
A few sample pages:
Again: NGI is giving you access to all of this information for FREE. Simply click the link below to grab your copy of the Primer via email instantly!