A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to MDN readers! MDN will now take a break from daily publishing until after the New Year–until Wednesday, Jan. 2.
There are a few events related (or of interest) to the Marcellus and Utica Shale coming up in the next 90 days. Due to other editorial priorities we have not included this list for the past couple of weeks, so we are inserting below. As always, if you know of a worthy event you believe should be included, please send the details and/or a link to our [email protected] email address.
- Mar 28-29, 2019 | Platts North American Digital Commodities Summit | Brooklyn, NY
- Mar 21, 2019 | Utica Midstream – The Next Phase | North Canton, OH
- Mar 21 | Duke Energy Cincinnati Pipeline Public Hearing | Blue Ash, OH
- Apr 9 | Duke Energy Cincinnati Pipeline Evidentiary Hearing | Columbus, OH
- Dec 28 | PEC Basic-Safeland USA Training | Zelienople, PA
- Jan 3, 2019 | PIOGA Legislative Committee | Wexford, PA
- Jan 15, 16, 17 | CX-Energy Oil & Gas Rights Seminar | Waynesburg, PA
- Jan 22, 23, 24 | CX-Energy Oil & Gas Rights Seminar | Washington, PA