WV Prof. Engineers Likely Need Contractor License to Keep Working

If you’re a professional engineer (PE) working in the Marcellus/Utica Shale in West Virginia, listen up. You may (probably will) be required to become a licensed contractor in the State of West Virginia. It’s a bit convoluted under what circumstance you do and do not need a contractor’s license. This is how law firm Steptoe & Johnson (who just won the “Law Firm of the Year” award at the Oil & Gas Awards for the Northeast, congrats!) explains it…

Please Login to view this content. (Not a member? Join Today!)
You do not have permission to view the comments.

Please Login to post a comment