Listen up those interested in a new job working for the shale industry: JobNewsUSA.com is conducting an Oil, Gas, & Transportation Job Fair in Washington, PA on Feb. 27 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh – Meadow Lands. Among the companies that will be there recruiting: Chemoil Energy, Deep Well Services, EAP Industries, Halliburton, Keystone Clearwater Solutions, NPL Construction, ROC Service Company…and more!
Hundreds of jobs are up for grabs at the Washington, PA Job Fair on February 27th. Meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers in the Oil & Gas and Transportation industries who are now hiring for immediate openings. Available positions range from entry-level to management.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build your professional network
- Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet
- Possibly walk away with a job – some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers
JobNewsUSA.com will send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
- Dress professionally, as if attending a job interview
- Practice a pitch that summarizes your skills and experience
- Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
- Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and admission are FREE.
For more information, call: 210.785.9300
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh – Meadow Lands
340 Racetrack Rd, Washington, PA 15301